MyHome security are the leading service providers in home security.
We believe that improving the home is more then just buying a product. With our personal service we aim to help others feel safe and secure in their home without the usual stress associated with making changes.
Lead by engineers, we aim to create a comfortable environment within the home to advise and protect against burglaries, fires and medical emergencies.
Home Security at a glance
- Our engineers have been helping homeowners for over 10 years.
- We sit on the IFSEC advisory board of Directors, playing our part in improving standards throughout the security industry.
- We are accredited with SSAIB, the Security Systems and Alarm Inspection Board and operate to the highest standards.
- We work with some of the largest security companies in the world to deliver a unique all-in-one package that provides real peace of mind.
- We are part of the MyHome group.
We have already helped over 3000 people in the Southeast of England and will continue to do so with our unique approach. For a free security check, call now.
Intruder Alarm System and Service
In 2005, we made it our mission to develop an all-in-one system that protects against burglaries, fires and medical emergencies with the press of a button. After working with some of the worlds largest security companies, we have done just that;
– The intruder alarm is remotely controlled using the one button on, one button off MyHome key fob.
– The fit and forget smoke detector, once installed, is active 24 hours a day without the need to do anything at all.
– The remote medical panic button, worn anywhere in the home and garden, can be used with the press of just one button.
In the event of a break-in, fire or medical emergency, one of our fully qualified members of staff will be dispatched to your home immediately.
Our friendly and professional engineers have more then 10-years experience in helping people like you feel;
Safe and Secure
With a MyHome alarm system the level of service can be modified to reflect your needs. Our representative will conduct a FREE home risk assessment to design a system with you, choosing the most appropriate level of response. Once selected, we will help you know exactly where you stand; rather then offering different monthly plans that eventually add up to more then expected, we will work out a one off payment covering you for a complete period of time.
The Benefits of a MyHome Solution
- No wires, no fuss. Our fully qualified SSAIB installers will have your system up and running in less then 3 hours* (*on average)
- Self-checking system. The system constantly monitors the health of every device, notifying us of any alerts so that you don’t have to.
- Stress free & easy to use. When leaving or returning home, use the remote key fob to control the alarm from outside your home, instead of a 4-digit code.
- Sleep easy when at home. With our nighttime setting, you can secure the downstairs while having freedom to use the upstairs as normal. This helps reduce the anxiety associated with common household noises.
- Pet protection 24/7. Our PIR detectors work on movement, heat and mass. Pets under 38kg will be protected from intruders and fires without the risk of false alarms.
- Smoke detection. All MyHome packages include complimentary fire detection. Unlike normal smoke detectors, our fit and forget service connects you to the fire brigade without the need to do anything at all.
- Safety in the home & garden. Keep your confidence while being independent. Our remote medical panic buttons are lightweight and discreet, connecting you to a trained member of staff 24/7.
- 24 Hour Monitoring. All of our systems are monitored 24/7 to ensure that our brand is uncompromised. Having a MyHome bell box can reduce the risk of an intrusion by 93%.
- Guaranteed response. With our private mobile patrol & response teams we will always be there in the event of a real life emergency.
- SSAIB Accredited. In order to keep our SSAIB accreditation, it is a requirement to deliver the service described to a high standard. All of our engineers are fully qualified meeting all insurance requirements.
- Moving home? Providing that you are moving to an area we cover and in contract, a MyHome engineer will move your system, free of charge.
- 24 Hour helpline. We believe in total customer experience. Call us 24 hours a day and we will always answer. In the event of an emergency we have engineers and response teams available 24 hours a day.
- Value for money. With a one-time payment covering our monitoring and response services for a complete period of time, you’ll receive the highest level of service at the best value for money, saving time and money.
- Peace of Mind. It is our goal to make sure that our customers never feel alone. If there is anything else we can do to help you, please let us know.
For more information please give us a call now, 0333 789 0111.